Thursday, February 17, 2011

Why Americans live the best life

Americans live the best life first of all because they're fucking rich. Fucking rich wih people with intelligence. Fucking learned people. People that feels they got an obligation to be responsible. And they can fuck whoever they want because they're fucking the most powerful country in the world! They can call Japanese people weird! Well, they are. But still they're fucking the United states of America! they can call me they're fucking bitch and i wouldn't complain of it! Because I wanna live in America! Be like an American! Think like one. I wanna be like an American! And live like one! I wish to be with people who can actually read! Not pretend to read! And Americans have the best clarity in the world of all people. I mean, they know a lot of stuff! Only because they know how to read!

But anyways I think America is a great country. And i would love to live there. But can't. America is great Japan is weird.
Long live the United States of America!

P.S.
I also think that, Americans take care of all of us! So fucking worship them!

Aaron Lucero
A small teenage aspiring journalist
A filipino

1 comment: